Once a teacher has assigned content to a student, here are the instructions to make sure students find this content.
- All students should be able to see "Classroom" located in the left hand panel of their screen.
- This will take a student to "Class" Select the Class where you want to view assignments.
- All content for that class hat has been assigned to the student by the teacher will be visible here.
- The student may be part of a number of classes. The student will need to ensure they select the relevant class from the list in the top left corner of this screen. Then the assignments assigned to him/her in this class will be shown.
- If there are multiple assignments they will be listed on the left hand navigation screen.
- The student would select the relevant assignment and the contents of the assignment will display on the right hand side.
- To Start the full assignment select Start Assignment in the top right corner. This will take the student through all parts of the assignment.
- The student may prefer to work through the steps in the assignment one piece at a time. To do this they should click on the open button on the right hand side of each step.
- The students progress is recorded for every section of each assignment.