Only owners of a community hub will have a Hub Dashboard. What is it for?
- When you are logged in, look to the left hand side bar and you will see a section Titles My Community
- When you select this, the Hub Dashboard will open.
Phase 1: Getting Started
Hub Partner Profile PageThis is where you set up your own profile for your Community Browse page. To learn how click here.
Build Your Community Directory
You can add a list of business's and schools to your hub. To learn how click here.
Add Labor Market Info
To learn how to add your community Labor Market Info click here.
Become a Certified Hub
Drive adoption and create a sustainable business model by becoming a certified Hub partner. Your team will:
- Get personalized marketing tools to promote your Hub
- Be able to customize your community's local browse page
- Earn commission by activating new paid subscriptions and by managing renewals
- And be able to collaborate on TouchPoints with your local companies and schools.
For more information on becoming a certified Hub partner, please contact us at email@example.com.
Phase 2: Certified, Sustainable and Growing
Once your hub is certified you can move to Phase 2
Personalized Marketing Tools
Edge Factor will create personalized marketing tools for you which you will find in here
Edit Hub Landing Page
Available to Certified Hubs: As the Hub partner you can customize and personalize the browse page to your community's needs. Pin priority industries, careers, organizations, and create custom rows of content.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get started.