Learn how to update and manage a class that you have created.
A. See the people in a class
- Begin by clicking on "Users" in your sidebar.
- Select the Bulk Class Editor tab.
- Select the class that you want to open. When you do this it will show you a list of the people in this class.
- At this point you can click the "plus" icon to add people to the class. Or you can click on the "X" icon to remove people from the class.
B. Managing the users in the Class
- Click the yellow "add" icon.
- Here you can either add or remove students from your class.
- You can also use the search bar at the top to search for students. You can use the filters to filter by Grade and Role as well. All changes are saved automatically
C. Creating a student login list and handout
- It may be helpful for you to have a printable version of some of the information for your class.
- You can print out a page for the educator that lists all the students logins for the class.
- Select the button titled "Student Login List"
- A PDF document opens up that you can save or print.
- You can also print out a page per student to be used in class so that each student has all their login information.
- Select the button titled "Student Login Handout"
- A .pdf document opens up that you can save or print and distribute to students.
D. Editing a Class
- Click the "Edit Class" button.
- This will open a window that lists the basic information for your class. This will allow you to make any changes you need to the class (i.e. update the class name or description). You can also upload or change the class thumbnail. When you are finished click the "Update" button.