NOTE: This Feature is only available to companies that have a Premium Edge Factor Membership ($600/ year). Once you, as an Administrator, have created your 'Company Profile' you can create 'Career Profiles.'
- If you are an Administrator of your Edge Factor Business Account you will be able to create a 'Career Profile' on your company's behalf.
- Select 'Career Profile' underneath the Create Heading in the left hand side navigation bar.
- You are now in the 'Career Profile' Builder.
- The Builder is divided into steps. Each step has an instructional video to help you.
STEP 1: Tutorial Video
Watch this video to get comfortable setting up your Career Profiles.
STEP 2: Name & Tags
- Add a name for your career.
- Then a very important step is to select the industry to which your career applies. This way the profile will appear in the correct section on the Edge Factor Platform.
- Click on Next (or select Step 3 in the right hand window).
STEP 3: Add Job Description
- Adding a job description has 3 parts. Firstly add a description to describe this career.
- Then you can upload a thumbnail of someone in this career. Click on Choose File and select your image.
- The best way to showcase your career is to upload a video. Click on Upload file to upload a short video.
- Click on Next (or click on Step 4 in the right hand window).
STEP 4: Responsibilities & Requirements
- This step is where you can add a list of day to day responsibilities of this career profile. Simply click on the + sign and add your items.
- Next, there is another list to describe attributes that would make someone a good fit for this career.
- Click Next (or click on Step 5 in the right hand window).
STEP 5: Highlight Opportunities
- In this step you can add salary information and specific perks associated with this career.
- Add Salary information and chose whether it is an hourly wage or salary.
- Also, select further items that you offer to your employees by selecting the check boxes in the list.
- Click Next (or Click on Step 6).
STEP 6: Submit
Click Submit once you have completed your career profile. One of the Edge Factor Team members will be in touch with you as soon as possible, and also make sure your career profile is available to users on our platform.
At any point while creating your profile you can click on the preview button and view what it will look like to users on the front end.