Each Hub Owner needs to have a Hub Profile show casing your organizations accomplishments and offerings.
- In the sidebar on the left is a section called My Community. If you select this your Community Hub Dashboard will open.
- Select Hub Partner Profile Page.
- You are now looking at the Hub Profile Builder which has 5 steps.
STEP 1: TUTORIAL VIDEO
- This step has a tutorial for you to watch to understand what you need to do to complete a Hub Profile.
- Click Get Started.
STEP 2: Community Hub OVERVIEW
In this step you need to add your basic organization information.
- Click in each block and follow the instructions as to what info is required
- There is another tutorial video on the right-hand side
- Some fields require images. Click to upload your files.
- Click Next to move to the next step.
STEP 3: Community Hub DETAILS
- This step should be mostly completed for you as the data comes from your membership.
- Make sure the details are correct and edit anything that needs to be changed.
- Click Next to move to the next step
STEP 4: OPPORTUNITIES We Offer
- This step allows you to highlight specific opportunities your organization offers the community.
- Click on the + sign and add to the list of bulleted items
- Click on Next to move to the last step
STEP 5: SUBMIT
- This step is simply for you to click on the submit button to complete your profile.
- Your profile will be sent to a team member at Edge Factor to review. We will get your profile live on the platform as soon as possible.
- If at any time you would like to see what your Hub profile looks like you can click on the preview button at the top right-hand corner of the window.