Edge Factor has videos, activities and lesson plans created for Grades 9-10 Educators to share with students! See our recommended content created for you in the list below.
Top Recommended content for you:
1. Launchpoint: Based on true stories, the LaunchPoint series showcases everyday people overcoming obstacles to receive the training and inspiration they need to launch rewarding careers. Each character has a unique story to tell, with a wide variety of training programs, pathways, and careers featured: edgefactor.com/launchpoint
- Run time: 5-7 mins
2. The Edge Factor Show: From the moment the beat drops and the images flash, the award winning films, TV episodes, and short stories in the Edge Factor Show series grab your attention and your heart strings. Each episode is a tapestry of inspiring stories, signature cinematography, and innovation that lights up the screen and sparks the imagination of viewers: edgefactor.com/EFShow
- Run time: 15-35 min
3. Keynote Presentations: Ensure your audience is inspired, entertained and educated on key subject matters with Edge Factor's Keynote Presentations! Each Keynote features a Thought Leader presenting life lessons learned from characters filmed in Edge Factor stories and media: edgefactor.com/keynote-presentation
- Run time: 20 mins
4. Industry Overviews: Introduce students to what it’s like to work in each industry! These videos help students understand what each industry looks like in today’s modern world, and how they impact our lives: edgefactor.com/industry-profiles
- Run time: 2 mins
- Run time: 3-5 mins
- Includes Post video Activity
6. Virtual Workplace Experiences: Go behind closed doors to experience walk-and-talk tours of companies across every industry. These virtual field trips provide an authentic look at diverse work environments, careers, tools and equipment, soft skills, and more : edgefactor.com/virtual-workplace-experiences
- Run time: 10-15 mins
- Includes pre and post activity and lesson plan.
7. Education Pathways: Hands-on means minds-on! Discover incredible training programs and apprenticeships that will equip students with real skills for the real world: edgefactor.com/edu-pathways
- Run time: 3 mins
8. Work Ethics: This Success Factor series covers topics like entitlement, hard work, humility, embracing failure to find success, and much more. This series is hard-hitting, but takes a comedic, storytelling approach to teach students about ethical choices and soft skills: edgefactor.com/ethics
- Run time: 1-3 mins
- Includes post video activity Q&A!
9. Financial Freedom:Equip students to understand and manage their finances with this engaging 9 Unit series on Financial Literacy! Each unit contains 2-4 videos and a Lesson Plan: edgefactor.com/financial-literacy
- Run time: 2-3 mins
10. Soft Skills On The Job: These plug-and-play videos feature industry professionals sharing specific insights and examples of soft skills that are important to their career and/or industry: edgefactor.com/Soft-Skills-on-the-Job
- Run time: 2 mins
💻4 Ways to Browse the Edge Factor platform:
👥If you have any questions, please feel free to email Edge Factor's Support Team at email@example.com.