Edge Factor has videos, activities and lesson plans created for Grades 9-10 Educators to share with students! See our recommended content created for you in the list below.
Top Recommended content for you:
1. Launchpoint: Introduce students in grades 9 and 10 to this video series that shares inspirational, real-life people who launched rewarding training and career pathways: edgefactor.com/launchpoint
- Video Run time: 5-7 mins
The Edge Factor Show:Award winning films and TV episodes that feature real life people pushing back the edge of what's possible: edgefactor.com/EFShow
- Video Run time: 15-35 min
Keynote Presentations: Get excited about training and career pathways with these motivational presentations: edgefactor.com/keynote-presentation
- Video Run time: 20 mins
2. Industry Overviews: Students in grades 9 and 10 can dive into our robust series of videos that showcase what various industries look like in today's modern world: edgefactor.com/industry-profiles
Video Run time: 2 mins
Career Profiles: Students in grades 9 and 10 will learn from an industry professional and learn the basics of their career. Learn about what a typical day looks like and their key roles and responsibilities, as well as requirements needed to start a career in that field: edgefactor.com/career-profiles
- Video Run time: 3-5 mins
- Includes Post video Activity
Virtual Workplace Experiences: Go behind closed doors and discover real-life work environments in diverse industries : edgefactor.com/virtual-workplace-experiences
- Video Run time: 10-15 mins
- Includes pre and post activity and lesson plan.
Education Pathways: These training programs will help equip you with real skills for the real world: edgefactor.com/edu-pathways
- Video Run time: 3 mins
3. Work Ethics: Students in grades 9 and 10 can enjoy our humorous and hard-hitting Ethics series where Matt introduces the viewer to real people in real-life situations as they face various ethical choices: edgefactor.com/ethics
- Video Run time: 1-3 mins
- Includes post video activity Q&A!
Financial Freedom: Rooted in his career as an Entrepreneur, Blacksmith, and Author, Andrew Devisser helps audiences take steps towards financial freedom. Straight from the Horse's mouth, (pardon the pun) Andrew gives viewers practical wisdom on the many aspects of Financial Literacy: edgefactor.com/financial-literacy
- Video Run time: 2-3 mins
Soft Skills On The Job: In this soft skills series, industry professionals give an explanation of how they use a specific employability skill on the job: edgefactor.com/Soft-Skills-on-the-Job
- Video Run time: 2 mins
💻4 Ways to Browse the Edge Factor platform:
👥If you have any questions, please feel free to email Edge Factor's Support Team at email@example.com.