If you are looking to explore the Edge Factor platform you can create a free user account for yourself. Here's how!
1. Click the Login Button
Then select the "Sign Up Free" button.
You can choose to browse the platform as a guest. However, to access the resources on the platform you will need to have a user account.
2A. Sign up using Google
- Click the "Sign up with Google" button.
- Choose which Google account you want to use. We recommend you use your school or company email account. Clicking this will sign you into the platform.
2B. Sign up using your email address
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your email address.
- Enter your name, a password, and ZIP/Postal Code.
3. Enter a Quick Code or select how you want to use the platform
- If you have an Account Code, enter it now. This will assign you a role and it will allow you to use the membership that your organization holds.
- If you are simply looking to create a free user account, choose how you want to use Edge Factor (i.e. as a student, as an educator, etc.). This will allow us to better recommend content to you.
You may be asked one more question like the type of school you attend.
Select Finish. You've just created a free Edge Factor Account for yourself!
NOTE: Free accounts do allow access to some content. To view ALL content on the site you will need to purchase a paid membership. See our Tools and Pricing Page for more information.